The Planning Commission drafts the Town Plan and Zoning/Subdivision Regulations. This governing body also presides over applications for boundary line adjustments and subdivisions.
Aaron Thomas, Chair
Zoning Administrator and Zoning Board of Adjustment
The Zoning Administrator, receives permit applications, administers, and enforces the Zoning/Subdivision Regulations. The ZBA is a quasi-judicial board, that hears appeals of the Zoning Administrator’s decisions.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT MEETINGS:
Second Monday of the month
FORMS AND PERMIT INFORMATION CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:
- Zoning Permit Application Form
- Cert of Compliance or Occupancy Application
- Zoning fees 2015
- LINCOLN final Zoning Regulations Adopted March 1, 2011 (1)
- Lincoln Subdivision Regs 2010
- Zoning Districts
- LINCOLN TOWN PLAN Adopted_June1_2010
- Lincoln Town Plan 2017 Draft for PC Public Hearing 43 17 (1)
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT (ZBA) MEMBERS
Barbara Rainville, Chair
Tommie Thompson, Vice Chair
We have one vacancy on the zoning board at this time. Please contact Barbara Rainville if you are interested in serving.