Special Selectboard Meeting Wednesday, Feb 10 7:00 PM
By Bill Finger | February 9, 2021 | Uncategorized
Town of Lincoln
Special Selectboard Meeting
Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 7:00 P.M
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 416-448-101
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/416448101
N.B. This meeting is called for the sole purpose of addressing issues, ideas, and opportunities for deciding the future of Lincoln Community School.
- 7:00 Call to Order
- Approval of agenda
- Introductions and meeting protocol
- Update on recent decisions made by MAUSD and Supt. Reen
- Update on legal opinions/initiatives
- Updates on individual and group activities to produce alternatives to closing LCS for consideration by MAUSD board and Supt. Patrick Reen.
- 8:00 General discussion and new ideas
- **Next steps ?
- 9:00 Adjourn
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink