Current News and Events
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
Tuesday, November 3
Burnham Hall, 7:00am - 7:00pm
The November General Election is just around the corner. Here is some important information you should know about it:
- Early or absentee voting is available by requesting a ballot from your town clerk, or by coming to the Town Office to vote.
- Contact Sally right away to request absentee ballots, especially if they are to be mailed. The deadline to request an absentee ballot is 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 3, but mailed ballots should go out ASAP.
- Voters with disabilities have many options, please call your town clerk for details and assistance.
- If you are interested in volunteering to work at the election, call Town Clerk, Sally Ober.
- I am happy to answer any questions you have about voting, please call or e-mail me.
Lincoln Town Clerk
62 Quaker Street
Lincoln, VT 05443
(802) 453-2980 phone